FOURTH ANNUAL NATIVE POP: A GATHERING OF ARTS AND CULTURE
Native POP, a juried Native art show and cultural celebration of the Great Plains Tribes invites you to share your artistry at Main Street Square, Rapid City, South Dakota on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
Native POP reinterprets the traditional art market and celebrates the historic and contemporary values of Native artists. Our art market reflects the cultures of the Great Plains including the broadly functional role of art and we embrace all forms of creativity. Both emerging and established Native artists shared their work with thousands of people at last year’s event, and we are excited to see the talent and joy our fourth year will bring!
Native POP Features:
- A Friday night opening event and juried awards with $17,000 in prizes
- A variety of music and dance performances throughout Saturday with a concert after the market closes
- Interactive learning opportunities for the entire family
- Emerging artist recognition and prize opportunities
- People’s Choice Award
What to Expect
- Exhibitor hospitality including two complimentary lunches and water bottles and breaks throughout the day
- 500 convenient, free parking spaces for vendors in adjacent city parking garage
- A metro population of more than 130,000
- National, regional and local event promotion
- 10’ x 10’ booths located on 6th Street and inside Main Street Square
- No commission of your sales
Eligible participants must be enrolled members of state or federally recognized tribes, in accordance with the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990, with preference given to artists from Great Plains Tribes.
Applications due March 31, 2016. APPLY TODAY. Applicants will be notified APRIL 15, 2016.
If you need help with your application or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 605.394.4101 ext 212.